Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dreams.


Fast & Furious 6, a movie that I'd been waiting for so long. Didn't let me down and I've watched it twice although I didn't do it on purpose, still worth to watch twice! *thumbs up!*


Totally in love with Gal Gadot, the GORGEOUS in FF6. She's just too hot but unfortunately she was dead in the movie. *awwwwwwwwwwwww :X* And yet, I watched her died twice, so sad :/

25th May 2013

HongWen, Beiyu, YingXian and I went to Pavilion to had an earlier birthday celebration for YX since I couldn't make it on his birthday. It has been so long since last gathering of four of us. After movie, we went for lunch at Michelangelo and we had chit-chatting session like we always did. I felt great talking to them because I never have to hide from them, I can just be me in front of them. We promised to gather again once we are free :)


Happy 19th Birthday!


We are just like a family, I love y'all :)

There is a place I always want to go. Maldives.


I love sea although I don't know how to swim. I just simply love being in water :) BUT, this dream is too far to me due to the fees :/

When I was watching Running Man, I found a place which is beautiful as well. I was shocked when I saw it, the sea is just so clean and beautiful. And it is easier for me to reach since it's in Asia.

Jeju Island, South Korea.


And the last one, my dream place to have my honeymoon after I marry. *So far away :p*

Santorini, Greece.


I really hope that I can fulfill my dream in the future, with the one I love :)

Maybe I should go to learn to swim, hmm.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment