Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Simple update.

Last Friday was a happy and super hyper tiring day. After few hours of sleeping, I felt like having Chilli Pan Mee for lunch and yes, baby and I went to have it. After eating, we immediately went to Genting with Xiaoqing and JW. I missed Genting so much haha, last time we were like going once a month. Here're some photos of that day.


Still the crazy girl no matter what happens :D


The girl I love the most <3


That's why she is my best friend because I can be myself all the time when I'm with her :)

We went to watch Iron Man 3 at Paradigm Mall at midnight. It was an awesome movie! Thumbs up!


After graduating for 5 months, I miss my secondary school life very much, VERY VERY MUCH :/ That night I dreamt about my secondary schoolmates, I really miss them, especially these two guys D:


My Form 6 life would be so dull without them :) They actually listened to me and stood by my side everytime, although they never treat me as a girl lol.

And of course, this stupid girl also :p


Actually I also couldn't figure out why we would be that close lol. Maybe we were the blues inside a bunch of whites haha. It has been so long since we last met. It was last year's Christmas eve right? I'm happy that we can still keep in touch :) Hey girl, I really can understand your feeling when he said something like that to you. I can't do anything to help much but I will be there for you, remember this okay? Don't give up so easily since you really love him. Scorpio girls! <3

Working is fun if I have some accompany haha. Still, I missed working for CNY. 17 days of working.


Facing each other for 17 days makes us becoming much closer. Although we don't meet after that job, I'm still glad that I have you all for the 17 days :)


2 days of working for Dulux. I met these girls. Although we were not that close because we didn't even spend our break time together, but everyone of you was so friendly :) Hope that we can meet or work together next time :)

2 more months to start my uni life. Hmm, how will it be? Not that excited because I have to be all by my own :O Hello KDU hello ACCA hello uni life?

No comments:

Post a Comment