Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Leessang


Actually this blog post doesn't have any special meaning, I just wanna recommend two songs from Leessang, a group of a vocalist, Gil and a rapper, Gary. I knew about this group because of Gary is involved in Running Man. Gil's sound is so special, although the first time I listened to him I felt weird but at last I realized it's just too special. Gary is awesome, when I watched him in Running Man he was so funny but when he rapped he was just like another person. Leessang worked really hard until now, I've read their story before, they'd been through so much things.

I'm not actually SUPER HYPER DYPER in love with Kpop but some of Kpop songs are really nice. Although I have to Google the lyrics to understand what they were singing but the melody and rhythm are nice enough to catch my attention :)



Actually, somehow I'm glad that it's not the truth. It is one of the most amazing things in life I don't wanna do something I'll regret. It's the wrong timing but in the future, I will let this thing happen, I must let this thing happen :)

I have to be used to it, I need to be used to it, no matter how upset was I, how unhappy was I, how emotional was I.

No comments:

Post a Comment