Monday, March 25, 2013

Hello, I am back, she is back :)


Hello baby I am back :3

It has been so long since my last blog post. I deleted my previous blog, which was full of memories, emotional, etc but oops I just pressed the "DELETE BLOG" without any hesitation. It's 2013 and let's say hi to my new life, the new me, muahahahahaha.

I am now in the middle of my long-lasting-eight-month-holiday, got some freelance jobs, met some new friends, gained some experienced, learnt something, earned some CASH. Some of my relatives mentioned that I'd changed. Positive one. I couldn't forget how I disobeyed my family and lied to them two years ago, how worried they were, the whole big family, I mean whole BIG family including uncle aunties sat down and discussed how to stop me from heading to the wrong pathway. They love me, I love them, I thanks them for not giving me up. No matter what happens, family will never give you up.

Now, I have my own thinking, my own target, my own dream. Sure I will do my best to achieve them. I have so many dreams I wanna visit so many countries I wanna do something that I was not able to do I wanna be someone who is much more better than the previous JoanneChui haha.

Last week was my secondary school's 94th birthday, CH-ers are always the best! My timeline was full of photos mentioning I LOVE CHKL, and I realized there are so many beautiful ladies are from CH hahaha and of course excluding me T_________T

Last Friday night was a memorable night. Friends who used to be so close five years ago gathered together, although not everyone attended the gathering, but I felt so good because after so long we still can talk like we never separate. Everyone has their own life, but when we gathered together we were like getting back to five years ago :) I love them, although they are all guys who never treat me as a girl LOL

Okay it's Chinese time because my English isn't good enough for me to express some feelings.

有些人, 就是那么地不脚踏实地, 钱真的不是那么好赚的. 因为钱, 你可以用这样鄙视的态度去对待曾经那么要好的朋友们. 就算观点不同, 也没有必要这样吧? 再怎么说, 全都是好几年的兄弟们, 就那么脆弱吗? 祝你好运.

No comments:

Post a Comment